Friday, April 30, 2010

Stone Cali-Belgique IPA


















Beer: Cali-Belgique
Style: IPA
Brewery: Stone Brewing Co.
Location: Escondido, CA
Website: http://www.stonebrew.com/
Serving Type: 1 Pt. 6 Fl.Oz.
ABV: 6.9 ABV
IBU: 77
Pour: Smooth pour with a nice head and even thick legs.

Smell: This beer smells hoppy, floral and even malty smell.

Taste: The Stone Brewery Co. is my favorite brewery hands down. Stone Brewery have yet to disappoint me, this beer was another impressive beer. The beer is so well balanced, but it is still a strong complex IPA.

Drinkability: As I mentioned earlier this beer is well balanced and therefore I could drink about two bombers of this fine brew. Many of the IPA's that I have tried are not well balanced and therefore lose their enjoyment about one glass in.

Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment